This masterclass is open to health and care staff working across systems in the East of England region.
Sarah Cruise is passionate about the art and science of communication. She collects research from areas such as psychology and neuroscience, along with her practitioner’s experience from the performing arts, to fill her bag of tricks, tips and advice.
Whether you are trying to present a new idea, propose solutions, encourage a change, or simply communicate more influentially; What you say, how, where, when and to whom, will greatly affect a successful outcome. This masterclass explores your two routes of influence (what you say and how you say it) and provides tools and techniques to maximise those aspects for greater impact.
- Identify the attributes of an influential communicator and visualise own goals towards positive impact and influence
- Practice techniques for crafting engaging, influential and persuasive content
- Understand the extent of peripheral influences and try out some skills to enhance their own personal impact
- Explore different social behaviour styles and consider ways to adapt own communications for greater effect
The session will be facilitated virtually via Zoom. It will run for 90 minutes with an additional 30 minutes for further questions.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : East of England Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Online Booking Form
Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
Please add this event to your calendar.
You might receive a 'ticket' confirming your booking.
You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7 - 14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section, please try using a different device (such as a mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome or Explorer).
Please complete the questionnaire.
You might receive a 'ticket' confirming your booking onto the waiting list.
If a space becomes available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing joining instructions before the session.