This topic will explore how to collaborate across statutory partners and communities at place levels.
Participants will gain a better understanding of:
- Place-based working and building trust
- How to work together for real change
- Examples of partnership working at place level.
Dates to reserve your place:
Tuesday 17th January 2023 – 10.00 – 11.30am – Click here
Tuesday 21st February 2023 – 10.00 – 11.30am – Click here
Thursday 6th April 2023 – 10.00 – 11.30am – Book below
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Email: [email protected]
Online Booking Form
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section (online booking) please try using a different device (such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome, Explorer).