Coaching In Human Givens Workshop
These sessions are designed to give you additional coaching tools to successfully support your coaching clients. We have designed the sessions at three levels to support the range of experience of the coaches and mentors registered on the East of England Coaching and Mentoring register:
- those of you who have just qualified and only just begun coaching (introductory)
- those of you have qualified and have been coaching regularly for 12 months (intermediary)
- those of you who have qualified and have been coaching regularly for over 2 years (advanced)
Coaching In Human Givens
The Human Givens approach was developed by Griffin and Tyrrell in the 90’s. The approach helps coaching clients to focus on their strengths to enable them to get their emotional needs met. Supporting clients to focus on what they need to live mentally healthy and fulfilling lives – attending to health, wellbeing, purpose and identity.
You will learn, enhance and develop:
- What the human givens approach is about
- Coaching tools to support people to live fulfilling lives (e.g. emotional needs audit)
When you have signed up for a session you will receive an email containing joining instructions some pre work approx. 7 days before the session. We encourage you to create your own reflective practice log following your participation in each session. Each session will be led by experienced coaches. These sessions will run virtually via MS Teams or Zoom.
NB: These workshops are for Coaches and Mentors registered on the East of England Coaching and Mentoring registers
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team