Exploring as a coach how the changing space, place and shape of how you may be working in a hybrid space. This could include using platforms such as Teams, telephone coaching etc
We will explore the current context and situation, the impact of the changing face of work and relationships with individuals and teams:
- Moving from face to face coaching to virtual / at a distance / remote coaching and the resulting impact / disconnect / opportunity
- Techniques for creating connection and psychological safety when working virtually
- How can we be aware of creating the holding space and working with client and coach (body, heart and mind)
This CPD opportunity is intended to support the skillset of all practising coaches regardless of level of accreditation of experience.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Email: [email protected]
Online Booking Form
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section (online booking) please try using a different device (such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome, Explorer).
Please complete the questionnaire. You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking on the waiting list. If a space becomes available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing joining instructions before the session.