- This event has passed.
Coaching for Wellbeing Workshop
Coaching for Wellbeing – Virtual Interactive Workshop
Coaching leaders and practitioners in health and social care is important and sensitive work, and never more so than as we come to terms wth the global pandemic. The nature and purpose of coaching relationships and conversations are arguably shifting for both coach and coachee.
This virtual workshop provides protected ‘headspace’ and ‘thinking time’ for you in a peer group of coaches to explore current and emerging challenges and possibilities in your coaching practice, including:
- My wellbeing as a coach: how can I juggle the demands of my own life and work whilst maintaining energy to offer effective coaching to others?
- Coachee wellbeing: what new or different needs do my coachees have in the context of the pandemic? How can I support my coachee’s wellbeing as part of their fulfilment and ‘success’?
- Re-shaping boundaries: what are the limits and boundaries of the coaching relationship at this time, when many of us are re-thinking the meaning of our lives and our work?
- Coaching in a VUCA environment: to what extent might my coaching practice adapt to reflect the volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous context we are working in?
The workshop will be inquiry-focused. You will be encouraged to consider thought-provoking ideas, share views, discuss ideas with colleagues, reflect on your own practice, apply your learning to your own context and explore this issue in ways which are relevant to your own work. A number of frameworks and tools will be offered to support your coaching practice.
The workshop will be facilitated by Dr Jeanne Hardacre, a specialist team coach, group facilitator, leadership consultant, OD and human systems practitioner with over 25 years’ experience in health and social care.
Further information can be found at www.impact4.co.uk
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team