Coaching and Mentoring Supervision – Group Supervision will be hosted by Lesley Cave. Coaching supervision addresses the skills, understanding and capabilities of the supervisee through the reflection and exploration of the supervisee’s work with their clients. In this exploration, the supervisor helps the coach to:
- understand the client better
- become more aware of their own reactions and responses to the client
- understand the dynamics of coach-client interaction
- examine how they intervened and the consequences
- explore other ways of working with this
- other similar client situations
Please note, these sessions are intended to assist with Coaching and Mentoring CPD and are not tailored for clinical supervision
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : East of England Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team
Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
Please add this event to your calendar.
You might receive a 'ticket' confirming your booking.
You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7 - 14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section, please try using a different device (such as a mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome or Explorer).
Please complete the questionnaire.
You might receive a 'ticket' confirming your booking onto the waiting list.
If a space becomes available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing joining instructions before the session.