Championing LGBTQ+ Inclusion as a Senior Leader
We are delighted to be working with Stonewall, who take an empowerment approach to help individuals create more inclusive cultures. Workshops are designed to increase people’s confidence through a blend of education and discussion to help participants better understand the experiences of LGBTQ+ people.
This session focuses on engaging senior leaders on LGBTQ+ inclusion and developing an understanding of the positive impact they can have on promoting an inclusive workplace at the top of management, setting an example for the rest of the workforce.
- Develop an understanding of LGBTQ+ identities and experiences in order to confidently advocate for more inclusive workplace
- Understand the specific role senior leaders play in creating inclusive environments
- Discuss how you as a leadership team can take practical action to make your organisation more inclusive
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session.
Please complete the RSVP questionnaire. You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking on the waiting list.
Add the date and the time of this event on your calendar.
If a space become available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions around 7 days before the session.