- This event has passed.
This session is aimed at senior leaders working in health and care across systems in the East of England region.
Stonewall take an empowerment approach to help individuals create more inclusive cultures. Through a blend of education and discussion, participants will gain confidence and skills to better understand the experiences of LGBTQ+ people.
This session focuses on engaging senior leaders on LGBTQ+ inclusion and developing an understanding of the positive impact they can have on promoting an inclusive workplace at the top of management, setting an example for the rest of the workforce.
- Develop an understanding of LGBTQ+ identities and experiences in order to confidently advocate for more inclusive workplaces
- Understand the specific role senior leaders play in creating inclusive environments
- Discuss how you as a leadership team can take practical action to make your organisation more inclusive
Whilst we will try to accommodate as many participants as possible, places are limited and priority will be given to staff working across the East of England.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : East of England Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team