Career Development Workshop B
Workshop B: Planning my path to success for senior leaders, senior managers and aspiring directors
Are you seeking a more senior role and/or going through career transition currently? Whilst you may wish to attend one of these workshops, we strongly recommend that consideration is given to attending both, starting with workshop A. These sessions are targeted towards those seeking support for the next step in their career to more senior level roles. As places are targeted for senior leaders, participants are welcomed who are at band 7 and above please
To help participants create a focussed plan to further their career by:
- Helping participants gain insights into “what good looks like” in relation to CV writing and interview presentation; discussing top tips with your peer group
- Helping participants build on your self-awareness by understanding how they “show up” in interviews
- Helping participants to get to grips with interviewing techniques
- The purpose of the workshop is to support candidates in preparing for the next stage of their journey, whether that be re-entering for Assessment centres or preparing for an interview. The focus is largely on expectations of an Executive Director and what is required for this role, rather than the assessment process per se, but remains open to those in both categories
This workshop is being facilitated by Wendy Parry in two parts (Workshop A and Workshop B) via MS Teams.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team