- This event has passed.
Career Development Workshop B
Workshop B: Career Development Workshops for Senior Leaders and Aspirant Directors
Are you seeking a more senior role and/or going through career transition currently? Are you looking for support and guidance to help you progress your career to more senior director level roles? Do you have the potential and aspire to be a Director in the next few years?
Whilst you may wish to attend one of these workshops, we recommend that consideration is given to attending both. These sessions are targeted towards those seeking support to navigate towards the next step in their career to a more senior director level role. Participants should already be at Band 8 and above or equivalent please.
To help participants create a focussed plan to further their career by:
- Supporting participants create a focussed plan to further their career
- Enabling participants gain insights into “what good looks like” in relation to CV writing and interview presentation; discussing top tips with peers
- Helping participants build on your self-awareness by understanding how they “show up” in interviews and to get to grips with interviewing techniques.
- Support participants in preparing for the next stage of their journey, whether that be entering for assessment processes or preparing for an interview. The focus is largely on expectations of an Executive Director and what is required for more senior roles, rather than the assessment process per se, but remains open to those in both categories
This workshop is being facilitated by Wendy Parry in two parts (Workshop A and Workshop B) via MS Teams.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team