Workshop A: Career Development for senior leaders, senior managers and aspiring directors
Are you seeking a more senior role and/or going through career transition currently? Whilst you may wish to attend one of these workshops, we strongly recommend that consideration is given to attending both, starting with workshop A.
These sessions are targeted towards those seeking support for the next step in their career to more senior level roles. As places are targeted for senior leaders, participants are welcomed who are at band 7 and above please.
To help participants create a focussed plan to further their career by:
• Helping guide and ground their career plan in a clear sense of personal purpose
• Helping participants to focus clearly on the ‘type’ of role that they want, truly aligned with what motivates and drives them
• Helping participants to understand how they can take charge of their own development and navigate potential blockers
• This workshop is really targeted at helping participants understand who they want to be as a leader and experience they will need to gain
This workshop is being facilitated by Wendy Parry in two parts (Workshop A and Workshop B) via MS Teams.
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team
Online Booking Form
*Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
*Please add this event to your calendar.
*You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking.
*You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7-14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section (online booking) please try using a different device (such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome, Explorer).
Please complete the questionnaire. You might receive a "ticket" confirming your booking on the waiting list. If a space becomes available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing joining instructions before the session.