Workshop A: Career Development Workshop for Aspirant and Deputy Directors
Are you seeking a more senior role and/or going through career transition currently? Are you looking for support and guidance to help you progress your career to more senior director level roles? Do you have the potential and aspire to be a Director in the next few years?
Whilst you may wish to attend one of these workshops, we recommend that consideration is given to attending both. These sessions are targeted towards aspirant and Deputy Directors seeking support to navigate towards the next step in their career to a more senior director level role.
Participants should already be at Band 8c and above or equivalent please.
To help participants create a focussed plan to further their career by:
- Helping participants ground their career plan in a clear sense of personal purpose and clarity of aspirational goals
- Enabling participants to focus clearly on the ‘type’ of role that they want, truly aligned with what motivates and drives them
- Supporting participants to understand how they can be empowered and feel in control of their own development and navigate potential blockers
- This workshop is targeted at helping participants understand who they want to be as a senior leader and the experience they will need to gain
This workshop is being facilitated by Wendy Parry in two parts (Workshop A and Workshop B) via MS Teams.
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team
Online Booking Form
Complete the questionnaire to book your space.
Please add this event to your calendar.
You might receive a 'ticket' confirming your booking.
You will receive an email from [email protected] containing the joining instructions 7 - 14 days before the session and then again 1-2 days before.
If you are having issues completing the RSVP section, please try using a different device (such as a mobile phone, tablet, laptop) or platform (such as Chrome or Explorer).
Please complete the questionnaire.
You might receive a 'ticket' confirming your booking onto the waiting list.
If a space becomes available, you will receive an email from [email protected] containing joining instructions before the session.