Career Conversations – Part One – A practical and interactive session exploring tools and techniques to create the right conditions for good conversations.
Please note- these workshops are by invite only
Career Conversations workshop – Part One A practical and interactive session exploring tools and techniques to create the right conditions for good conversations.
Career Conversations workshops – Run over 2 workshops
Recent global events will no doubt have caused us all to reflect in some way about our lives in and outside of work. As we begin to emerge from these exceptional times, career conversations will become an increasingly important part of the support NHS organisations offer to their staff moving forward.
The aim of this two-part workshop* is to enhance your knowledge, skills and experience in holding effective career conversations which will in turn, enable you to support staff to reflect on their work experiences, examine thoughts and feelings about their current roles/careers and consider what their next steps might be.
The first event focuses on foundations and covers:
- Hosting career conversations in the current and wider contexts
- Career conversation principles
- Creating the right conditions for effective conversations
- Exploring different career and life stages
- Identifying and utilising different tools including work/life wheels, career timelines, scaling, circles and zoning tools, visioning and questioning techniques
This workshop offers opportunities to reflect, explore key concepts, provide safe space to learn and practice, network and share experiences with colleagues. Participants will also be provided with materials to supplement their learning. The event will be facilitated by Andrea Glover from Silvermaple.
*Part 2 events are taking place on 21st , 27th April and 05th May 2021.
These sessions will be facilitated by Andrea Glover
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team