Care Home Manager’s Leadership Learning Groups – Cohort 1
- – Are you a manager working in Care who is looking to develop your practical leadership and management skills?
- – Would you like to become part of a small support network of peers working in the same sector, with whom you could ‘safely’ share different perspectives, learn from each other, and explore different approaches to dealing with the challenges (and opportunities) of leadership in the care sector?
- – Do you like the idea of being able to do some of your learning flexibly, so you can fit it around the demands of your workplace?
The East of England Leadership Academy are supporting 36 fully funded placements on this leadership development programme being delivered by CSB Learning over the coming months in cohorts of 6. The first phase of cohort dates is being released with a further three cohorts to follow.
On completing your programme of leadership learning groups and the associated learning, you can expect to leave with:
- – A clear idea of how effective leadership in care looks and the behaviours involved
- – An increased level of confidence to make changes and improve your Home
- – A set of tools that will enable you to get the best from your staff
- – Improved listening and questioning skills that will increase your ability to communicate, engage and influence others
- – Ways of effectively supporting your teams to embrace change
- – A greater awareness of your personal approach to leadership
- – A trusted and supportive network of peers.
Cohort 1 dates:
Intro – Friday 1st October 2021 14:00 – 15:00pm
Day 1 – Wednesday 6th October 2021 14:00 – 16:00pm
Day 2 – Wednesday 27th October 2021 14:00 – 16:00pm
Day 3 – Wednesday 17th November 2021 14:00 – 16:00pm
Day 4 – Wednesday 8th December 2021 14:00 – 16:00pm
Day 5 – Wednesday 29th December 2021 14:00 – 16:00pm
For more information and to find a link to the application form please visit the dedicated page here