- This event has passed.
“Boost Your Bounce!” (Resilience – what it is and what it isn’t!)
To cope and thrive, leaders need to be agile and resilient. Resilience is more relevant than ever as we juggle work lives which are disruptive and ever changing with often increasing demands.
We will explore the latest developments in neuroscience, positive psychology, emotional intelligence and resilience to help you enhance your own well-being, feel less pressured and facilitate resilience and well-being in your teams.
During the session you will:
• Surface and reflect on your current resilience level
• Understand the components of resilience
• Understand and be able to apply a gauge for measuring your resilience level so you know when to take action to protect yourself
• Better understand how to build and boost your resilience level
• Craft an effective strategy to create a better, more integrated work-life balance/blend
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.