- This event has passed.
‘Authentic leadership is revealed in the alignment of
What you think
What you say and
What you do’
Michael Holland, Executive Leadership Coach
This 90-minute sessions for up to 20 people taking place on MS Teams between January and April 2022, will give you time and space to consider:
- Why authentic leadership is important for NHS leaders and managers to model at this time
- What authentic leadership is
- How authentic leadership can support resilience in yourself and your team
- How to develop your own authentic leadership style
- Preconceived ideas as to what managers and leaders do
Participants signing up to the session will be sent a Values exercise beforehand for their own use. This will be useful in the session when thinking about how you can further develop your authentic leadership style.