There are significant and unique challenges facing transformation leaders in 2021: the ongoing pandemic, the backlog of waiting patients, increasing unmet need, an already exhausted workforce, and of course, legislative change and associated restructure of NHS bodies.
To support leaders in health and care to meet the specific challenges of leading transformation in 2021 the East of England Leadership & Lifelong Learning Team are providing an online programme of solution focused bite sized learning sessions throughout June and July.
This bitesize programme will:
- Introduce you to big ideas that will provoke new thinking and unlock your motivation and creativity.
- Equip you with practical tools to apply new approaches and models straightaway.
- Provide access to a peer learning and support community to foster deeper self-directed exploration, learning and development.
Each of the four live online sessions will combine taught material and peer discussion groups. The live sessions will be supported by a shared online collaboration space to access pre-reading, further reading, prompts for application and peer discussion, as well as recordings of the taught material.
You can choose whether to attend each session in a morning or afternoon slot. Please click on the date and time below to be sent through to the booking page.
Once you’ve registered for one or more of the live sessions you will receive details of how to access the online collaboration space.
- Leading through collaboration: Making a positive difference without the resources, authority and clarity you need!
- Making the most of your powerful allies: Managing big personalities and their competing agendas
- Effective collaboration at pace: Practical tools for managing the work
- Simplifying complexity: Purpose and language
- Working with tensions: Navigating Ambiguity
Live sessions will be delivered via Zoom – guide will be provided with joining instructions
Further sessions will be developed over the coming months and will include:
- Quality Improvement (QI):
- Embedding digital innovation in transformation
Is this for me?
Leading transformation isn’t about job role or grade. These sessions are for you if you identify with the following:
- You already have some experience of working across the health and care system to deliver the ambitions of the NHS Long Term Plan and have various tools in your toolkit for influencing, collaboration and leading transformation.
- You recognise the significant challenges ahead to delivering service transformation: the ongoing pandemic, the backlog of waiting patients, increasing unmet need, an already exhausted workforce, and of course, legislative change and associated restructure of NHS bodies.
- You’re looking for different approaches that will unlock your motivation and creativity to meet those challenges.
- You want to explore new big ideas that challenge your existing thinking, backed up with practical tools you can apply straightaway.
- You’re willing to share and accept peer-learning based on real-world experience alongside set material provided by facilitators.
- You don’t have a lot of time and are looking for a flexible, blended approach of in person sessions and self-directed application to develop your skills.
For any queries please contact [email protected]
You can find out more about Tricordant, our delivery partner for this programme, by visiting their website https://www.tricordant.com/about-us.