Two days of intensive reflection and learning with Helen Bevan
As leaders of change, we are seeking to make improvements happen across big systems in a world that is increasingly dynamic, volatile and with so many complex dilemmas that there is often no “right” answer. It’s a time for new perspectives, new methods and new energy for change that builds on our existing strengths.
Over the two days, we will sought to:
- Build our own agency in delivering change (agency is defined as “the power to make a positive difference”)
- Gain new perspectives on our own roles as leaders of change: our journey to now and future aspirations and possibilities
- Understand the skills likely to be needed by leaders in the future and prepare to seize the opportunities that the environment for change offers
- Connect with and learn from other participants about leading, influencing and participating in change
- Take home approaches and frameworks that we will have applied in our own context that can help us to deliver change