Our regional virtual, bitesize events aim to support leadership wellbeing and enable leaders to connect, recover, renew and respond to the ongoing challenges of leading within a pandemic.
Introduction to Coaching Skills for Managers
“It was a really informative session and made interesting by Dean Byron’s presenting style. Being new to management, this session has equipped me with a clearer understanding of how and when coaching and mentoring should be used. Im looking forward to embedding this in my role as a leader and supporting the team to achieve their goals and improve performance.”
“Really engaging and enjoyable – great to learn from others.”
The Art of Being Brilliant
“Excellent, inspirational session. I feel re-energised and re-motivated.”
“I found this session very helpful in moving forward in my current management role.”
“It was full of energy and very inspiring. Useful for outside of the work environment as well.”
“An exciting and informative, practical course. A refreshing approach that I found engaging and helpful.”
Leadership for Care Home Managers
“I highly recommend this course. It has been exciting to use what I have learned; I feel it is making me a better leader”
- Introduction to Mindfulness – Our 1-hour introductory Mindfulness Masterclass combines the latest insights from neuropsychology and emotional and social intelligence and explores what mindfulness means, the benefits and applications in everyday life as well as providing you with experience of mindfulness practices.
- Wellbeing Webinar: Managing Energy – “There is only so much of me to go around”
- Wellbeing Webinar: Recovery – “I had the experience, but I missed the meaning”
- Wellbeing Webinar: Managing our emotional response – “Am I the only one feeling this?”
- Wellbeing Webinar: Optimism and Appreciative Inquiry – “Choose Hope – It feels better”
- Wellbeing Webinar: Self Compassion – Can I show myself the same kindness I show to others?