This event celebrated completion of this programme by 30 participants across the east of England and culminated in presentation of certificates.
Sponsors and guests also attended to hear about initiatives that have been put into place and the national direction for Building Leadership for Inclusion.
The objectives of this event were to:
- Reconnect with colleagues
- Celebrate the completion of the programme
- Share learning and showcasing work
This event had a focus on the key workstream; Building Leadership for inclusion and the day included the following speakers;
- Diversity is Everything and Everything is Diversity – Paul Deemer, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, NHS Employers
- A story of Success – Amy Knights Chartered MCIPD, MA HRS, Senior Human Resources Manager, Norfolk & Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Programme participants sharing stories:
- Rebecca Manning, PRISM Team Manager (South) and Staff Governor – Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Paul Curry, Equality and Diversity Lead – Bedfordshire, East and North Herts and Herts Valleys CCGs
- Kit Connick, Interim Director for Primary Care, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
You can find the materials from the day below: