Tuesday 17 September 2019
Overnight accommodation available
We will help you to build your confidence and effectiveness so that you can effectively present your case to others. It is a very special day which many people have found to be life-changing’. There will be lots of tips and tricks to take away.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
• Are able to begin to find real physical ease when standing up in front of a group;
• Will have discovered your strong ‘presenting’ voice;
• Will have experienced the power of using your own stories to connect with your audience, and use them to inspire and influence;
• Will have learnt to put your attention in the right place i.e. on your audience rather than on yourself!
• Will learn how to use your breath to power your voice and control your nerves;
• Will begin to explore the use of Mindfulness as a tool for becoming present;
• Will learn tools from the theatre to give you power and impact.
All workshops will be held at:
The Garden Room
The Red Lion Hotel
42 Station Road (East)
09:30 Welcome, introductions and opening round
• Introducing Fearless Speaking
• Handling nerves and anxiety –
• Where is your attention?
• How can it be channelled most effectively?
• What is your Vibrant Opening Story?
• Waking up the Body and the Voice
• How do Human Beings Communicate?
• Can you take responsibility for communicating with your audience?
• Chance for individual coaching
• Putting it all together
• Refining your plans and review of the day