Building a Coaching Style
Tuesday 16 July 2019
We will look at the essential factors of effective teams and what you can do to support the development of your team members. You will learn how to create a high trust, coaching culture at work to ensure your team operates to its full potential.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
• Will have a better understanding of the key factors which make a team effective;
• Will understand what components are needed to help people to think well and for themselves and how you can use this to develop a coaching style and culture in your practice;
• Have a framework for designing and running meetings which are more engaging, energising and productive within your practice;
• Have a framework for examining the current culture of your practice and identify practical ways in which you can help bring about change.
All workshops will be held at:
The Garden Room
The Red Lion Hotel
42 Station Road (East)
09:30 Welcome, introductions and opening round
• What are the key factors which make a team effective?
• What can help build trust within a team?
• How might a Team Agreement Help?
• What could a framework for Personal Development look like?
• What factors help people to think well and for themselves?
• How can you use this methodology to coach team members?
• How can you design and run meetings which are more engaging, energising and productive within your practice?
• What is the current culture of your practice and how does it show itself?
• What practical changes can you make to help develop a stronger coaching culture?
• Developing practical plans of action.
• Closing Round